It’s a lovely day in Kippi, and a snowy white rabbit gathers lucky feathers that fall from the sky. His name is River Kippin.
Kippins’ Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny - perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly. These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Black, white and grey rabbit rattle with grey reverse.
- 100% organic cotton, printed with water based inks
- Filled with 100% organic cotton
- Includes a detachable raw beech wood teething ring with wolf head logo
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Care Instructions: Cold hand or spot wash with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm, eco-friendly soapy water.
Size: 11.5cm H